26 Nov 2012

Elephantitis...

28/11/12
After Flash stopped giving me the hump I created this lil guy and was quite chuffed with the outcome:)
 
 
 
Im going to post an animation soon for Animade's 'Full Secs' challenge on Vimeo. You can see the entries here ( A LOT of very clever and hilarious ideas!). 
 https://vimeo.com/channels/fullsecs/page:12
The best ones, I think, work with puns and word-play which takes me back to Tex Avery's 'Symphony in Slang' cartoon from the late 40's/50's.
Anyhow, heres some design ideas for a concept me and my boyfriend thought about a year ago.
 This was the original inked in TB with basic colours and faff put around it. The more I play with the idea of just having block colours the more I detest seeing black outline.  

 More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment